|Category||FORKS, SPARE PART|
|Capacity||2700kg / 760mm||Code||CAM-ZR|
|Specification||Rotating paper roll clamp 360° ZR27-760-PB|
What is a paper roll clamp?
Paper roll clamps allow you to handle paper rolls regardless of diameter, weight or type of paper.
Rotating paper roll clamp 360° ZR27-760-PB
- Capacity: 2700/760 kg/mm
- D1-D2: 250-1520 mm
- L41: 955 mm
- L42: 685 mm
- TH41: 45 mm
- L20xW20: 965 x 240 mm
- LL: 198
- HCG: 307 mm
- VCG: 343 mm
- Weight: 830 kg
- ISO 2328: 3A
What are the benefits of a paper roll clamp?
By using this attachment you will increase productivity in your (paper) roll handling operations.
- Well-designed, compact structure, excellent driver visibility, easy to operate, improves work efficiency.
- Thin arm profile and smooth arm contour eases roll breakout and allows for close stacking.
- Contact pads with integrated casting structure, abrasion-resistant, long service life to provide the best clamping friction.
- Hydraulic retention of cylinder valves ensures reliable clamping of loads during long-distance transport.
- Continuous 360° rotation, lockable in any angle position, rotating position 90° or 180°.
What options are available?
There are several options available to tailor your paper roll clamp to your exact application needs. Options include:
- Capacity range: from 1000 kg to 4500 kg
- Different contact pads
- Different pad covers